1.What do you think about bullying?
2.Have you ever bullied someone? How does it feel?
3.Have you ever been bullied? How does it feel?
4.What do you think is the reason why bullying occurs?
5.What country do you think is the place where bullying most occurs?
6.Which do you think bullying occurs more often, among children or among adults? Why?
7.Do you think the way children and adults bully someone is different? Why?
8.Do you know what effect and influence happens if someone is bullied? What?
9.Which do you blame for bullying, society or individuals(the bullied one himself/herself)?
10.What is the most effective way to you to stop bullying?
11.Which do you think bullying occurs more often, among boys or among girls? Why?
12.Do you think the way boys and girls bully someone is different? Why?
13.Do you think there is someone who never bullies others? Why?
14.Do you think there is someone who is never bullied? Why?
15.How many enemies are there if you call it bullying?
I think there are bullyings in almost school. Of course bullying is not good, but it can't be avoided at the age especially junior high school students. They will learn many things in bullying. But when it escalates,teachers or parent should stop them.
返信削除Hi Keikyu,
返信削除You were off to a good start with your questions, but then I didn't see any more activity on your blog. It's important to keep up with the homework assignments. If you're ever in doubt about what to do you can always...1) check nicenet, 2) take a look at Ikumi's blog, which is the most up to date, or 3) ask me to clarify assignments.
As I have said, your blog is the most important evidence to me that you are keeping up with the work in this class. Unless you start producing more work, I'm afraid that passing this seminar will be difficult. I don't say that to bully you; only to give you some motivation to contribute more.