http://kidshealth.org/
This site is for children's health and development, and you can find a lot of useful information on this website. The reason why I thought this is a good site is the articles are written from each points of view, parents, kids, and teens. It gives not only just information but also tells us solution strategies.
http://alllooksame.com/?p=530
This site is about why Japanese corporate hazing is so common in Japan. It says why this happen is that it comes from common misunderstanding of methods used in achieving enlightenment in Zen Buddhism. But I couldn't understand clearly why it's related to bullying. It also says a zen master treats his disciples in a manner that comes across as abusive, so the popular culture of Japan interprets this as a sign that abuse leads to enlight. Of course most of the Japanese people are Buddhist, but not pious Buddhist. I don't know where did the writer get the evidence, so I thought it's untrustworthy.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿